We're proud to offer an Award Winning Service for our customers
Our past accreditations include:
- Special Recognition Award Finalist 2012 for customer service
- Excellence Award Winner 2012 for customer feedback
- Excellence Award Winner 2013 for customer feedback
- Excellence Award Winner 2014 for customer feedback
- Excellence Award Winner 2015 for customer feedback
- Excellence Award Winner 2016 for customer feedback
HELP DIRECT - SAFE TRADER SCHEME IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL TRADING STANDARDS
The Safe Trader Scheme aims to help people in Lancashire find traders for property repairs and home improvements. It is funded by Lancashire County Council (LCC) as part of the Help Direct service.
As members of the Help Direct Safe Trader Scheme Woodys have shown they are committed to treating their customers honestly and fairly by committing to a Code of Practice. Woodys have also agreed to work with Trading Standards to resolve problems if they should occur.
TrustMark is the only Government endorsed scheme for trades in and around the home. They award registered firms with their accreditation after thorough vetting and on-site inspections to ensure the firm is raising industry standards.